Here we "grow" again!
Kane Innovations, Inc. is expanding their workforce to keep up with high demand!
View our listings below to learn more about positions currently available in the office, in the field or in any of our manufacturing plants.
If you would like to apply online for a manufacturing or delivery driver position through a referral by one of Kane's current employees, please click here.
Build the Denver Skyline. We are a 100 plus year old architectural railing provider based in Erie, PA that installs balcony and amenity railings throughout the nation. We are looking to hire a new Project Manager that resides in Denver CO. If you have architectural experience and training, you will be a great candidate for this fast paced job. With training, you’ll work on Denver’s biggest multi-residential projects. Your primary responsibility will be to manage our aluminum and glass railing projects in Denver and the southwest US from preconstruction through the final punch-list. We want you to be the face of Kane’s Sterling Dula Railings, offering our customers the means and methods to ensure their railing scope will be done right and on schedule. You will work out of your home office and your primary territory will be Denver and the southwest US although travel to other cities is a definite possibility as we grow. All candidates should possess a positive, team player attitude.
- Ability to interact with customers to build a long term relationship.
- Ability to read architectural plans, contracts and bids and understand how profitable jobs can and should work. Specific knowledge of Change Orders,
- Coordinate and supervise all railing installation activities. Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications. Maintain installation schedules. Identifies and solve problems. Inspect installation and provide progress reports. Approve installer invoices. Schedule deliveries throughout the process.
- Ensure a safe working environment including being OSHA 30 Certified, Competent Person, and complying with Kane’s and the customer’s specific onsite safety requirements.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering or related field (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered
- 5+ Years construction experience in Glass and Glazing or Fabricated Metals (Preferred)
- 2+ Years field supervision experience (Preferred)
- Demonstrated Technical competencies to include: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Scheduling Software and IPad
Kane Innovations is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Supports Project Managers in planning and monitoring large or highly complex projects from initiation through completion.
- Utilizes expertise of the project lifecycle to prepare, analyze and maintain detailed project work plans and schedules using project-planning tools and Kane guidelines.
- Monitors project health and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource allocations to ensure optimal project performance.
- Maintains project files. Prepares and analyzes reports, charts and graphs, and summarizes variances between the plan and actual progress.
- Using AutoCAD and standard drafting practices, create accurate conceptual drawings, structural features, and details for buildings and other construction projects.
- Schedules meetings, prepares agendas and ensures meeting minutes are prepared.
- Ability To Learn And Follow Procedures
- Ability To Maintain Composure
- Ability to Manage Complexity
- Decision Making
- Developing And Maintaining Relationships
- Interpersonal Communication
- Leadership Skills
- Planning And Organizing
- Problem Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with project coordination
- 3 + years’ experience working proficiently in AutoCAD
Competitive Salary and Benefits
NON-CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Kane Innovations is in need of an experienced non-CDL truck driver to deliver aluminum railing to job sites within a 600 mile radius up to 2,000 miles per week. Driver is responsible for maintaining timeliness of route, use of electronic logging device, accuracy of paperwork and securing material. Loading/unloading freight or assisting is required.
- State Issued Class C driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record, meet DOT physical requirements and pass a MVR check.
- Some routes require up to 3 overnights a week.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of electronic logging device a plus!
- This is a Full-Time Position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
DID YOU SEE OUR WELDER AD ON WJET TV? SCROLL DOWN FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY!